About the company
Baltic Premator OÜ is a reliable provider of anti-corrosion surface treatment. The company was established in 1991 as an Estonian-Swedish joint venture and is a subsidiary of BLRT Grupp, one of the leading industrial holding in the Baltic Sea region.
Baltic Premator is certified by Lloyd’s Register according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and qualified by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
The company provides a wide range of anti-corrosion services, including:
- Washing and cleaning of surfaces from dirt and old coatings
- High pressure water washing (incl. water jetting) with pressure range from 400 to 3000 bars
- Blasting with sand, grit or steel shot (up to Sa 3 service preparation grade)
- Metallization (TSA, thermo spray application of zinc, aluminum or their alloys)
- Painting with all kinds of paints
- Application of markings and logos
- Covering and creating required climatic conditions in the working area
- Consulting and expert services (FROSIO level 3), advisory services provided by International Paint, Jotun, Hempel and others well-known brands’ representatives
- Anti-corrosion treatment in special large-sized blasting and painting chambers