The annual competition of Estonian National Culture Foundation, within the framework of which BLRT Fund allocates three scholarships of 2,000 euros each to support higher education, will be held from the 1st of September. Applications for scholarships can be submitted by the students in mechanical engineering, ship repair, shipbuilding, foundry, welding, offshore industry, economics, and information technology. The amount of the scholarship fund is 6,000 euros.
Admission of applications begins on the 1st of September and ends on the 15th of October, 2020.
Applications together with the questionnaire and necessary additional documents can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the questionnaire should be signed digitally, and additional documents sent in PDF or DOC format. The documents should be presented on A4 paper size sheets. The term for submitting electronic applications expires on the 15th of October at 12:00 p.m. EEST.
Applications and documents sent by regular mail should be presented on A4 size on one side, not bound and stapled. Address for submitting applications: Sihtasutus Eesti Rahvuskultuuri Fond, A. Lauteri 7-13, Tallinn 10145. The addressee should receive applications sent by regular mail no later than October 15th.
Person applying for support for higher education should submit the following documents:
- ERKF questionnaire;
- Motivation letter, where applicant explains why he/she is a very person to receive this scholarship;
- Certificate from a higher educational institution confirming the passage of studies in the relevant speciality (matriculated, not on academic leave, full-time study, without failures in subjects, the average mark for the previous two semesters is at least 3.5);
- Documents providing a notion of results of previous studies and other activities;
- Willingness to be involved in practical training at the BLRT Grupp companies;
- Duration and scope of practical training depends on conditions of the educational institution, as well as on the agreement between the company and the scholarship holder. If BLRT Grupp AS cannot provide an opportunity for practical training within a period reserved for it, this obligation will be cancelled;
Only one application per applicant is accepted. If the applicant received a scholarship last year, he/she cannot submit an application this year.
The results will be transmitted by mass media and on the foundation web page: www.erkf.ee. A written notice will be sent to those receiving the scholarship.
An agreement will be concluded with the recipient of the scholarship, according to which the recipient of the scholarship agrees to use it purposefully. The foundation (Eesti Rahvuskultuuri Fond) has the right to demand a partial or full reimbursement of the scholarship if it was not used purposefully.
For more information on terms and conditions for scholarships please read http://www.erkf.ee/allfondid.